Team Foundation Adapters Project

I’m pleased to announce that the Team Foundation Adapters project is up and running on CodePlex. The project description is as follows: Team Foundation Adapters make it easier to do proper unit...

2009 Boise Code Camp

In this economic climate of cut training, cut travel, and general layoffs, it is more important than ever that we keep our technical chops and strong relationships in the development community. That’...

Boise Scrum with Team System Event

What? Increasing Your Agility with Scrum and Visual Studio Team System When? 12/12/2008 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM Where? Microsoft Corporation 401 West Front Street Suite 400 Boise, ID 83702 Why? Mart...

Microsoft FireStarter Events

Microsoft has certainly been ratcheting up the community involvement over the last few years. In a down economy like this one, free training opportunities suddenly take on even more significance. Loc...

Seattle Code Camp

I attended Seattle Code Camp 2008 in Redmond this weekend and it was a fantastic experience! I will definitely be back next year. This is certainly not the largest Code Camp out there, with only 125 ...

This Afternoon in Boise

Hope to see you at the MSDN event in Boise this afternoon. I am doing a session on Silverlight in the IMAX theatre and other topics include VSTO and SQL 2008. C’mon over at 1:00 for the afterno...

Meet the ”Mavens

I met up with Steve Smith at PDC last week, as well as Rick Strahl and Jeffrey Palermo (of Party with Palermo). It seems that these guys along with some other respected technologists (Hanselman, Guth...

Boise MSDN Event

Boise area .NET folks have no shortage of community events these days and November is shaping up with some particularly good gems. These events are free to attend and you get to mingle with same jovi...

Code Cast 16 – Glenn Block on ALT.NET at Microsoft

Download the MP3 On this episode of the Elegant Code Cast, Glenn Block tells us about life inside Microsoft for the ALT.NET crowd. Glenn has been with Microsoft for several years and has worked in se...