December”s SharePoint User Group Meeting

This month’s meeting topic is Blogs and Wikis in SharePoint – what’s available out of the box and interesting ways to extend and use Blogs and Wikis presented by Ben Hickman of Microsoft. ...

Upcoming Team System chats

Come chat with the Visual Studio Team System group on Wednesday, December 5th.   Join members of the Visual Studio Team System product group to discuss features available in Team Foundation...

XML Notepad 2007!

My students this week told me about the new version. I remember using the original XML Notepad, and it was great, very simple. For the longest time, I couldn’t find it on Microsoft’s site...

MSDN Event in Boise (Oct 4, 2007)

Plant to attend the MSDN event on October 4, 2007 (a Thursday). Products to be discussed: ASP.NET, Office, Visual Studio, and Windows Vista. times: 1:00 to 5:00 (welcome Time: 12:00 PM) Theater ̵...

Next Ask an Expert Public Chat – August 23rd

The next Ask An Expert Live Chat is scheduled for Thursday, August 23, 2007. Join Microsoft MVPs, ASP Insiders, Regional Directors, and other industry experts – all on hand ...

See you at Interface ”07 in Boise

Next week, August 2nd, hundreds of middle and senior-level IT Managers from SMB, corporate, academic and government organizations as well as line of business managers will be attending the 1-day...