Registration is now open for our Professional Scrum Developer Train The Trainer (TTT) event in Stuttgart, Germany on December 2-6, 2013. This will be the last such event this year.
We are looking for experienced trainers who, at their core, are solid software developers who use the Microsoft Visual Studio (2012/2013) ALM tools, know Scrum, and know the contemporary Agile software development practices.
As a Scrum.org trainer you will have a leading role in the evolution and maturity of Scrum to improve the profession of software development. As a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) for PSD courses, you will be recognized as a trusted expert in teaching people how to deliver real working software as part of a Scrum Development team. You will also enjoy these benefits:
- Schedule and deliver public or private PSD .NET courses
- Most PSTs can easily become certified to teach PSF at no cost
- Advertise public courses on http://courses.scrum.org
- Be listed on the Scrum.org trainer page http://www.scrum.org/Find-a-Scrum-Expert
- Leverage Scrum.org’s courseware and materials so you don’t have to maintain your own
- Network with other PSTs on dedicated discussion lists & at exclusive events
- Learn more about the benefits of becoming a Scrum.org Trainer
Qualified candidates will be invited to attend this event in Stuttgart. Candidates who are invited will receive more detailed information about the process for becoming a trainer. To submit an application or to learn more, use the links below.
Not ready to apply? Send us your info/questions and we’ll keep you in the loop.