The great news just keeps on coming from Microsoft. After a flurry of Team System announcements and downloads recently, we have yet another set of Power Tools to play with.
These tools are designed specifically for the Visual Studio Team Edition for Software Architects and provide the following capabilities:
- View class library projects on the Application Diagram (AD)
- View references to class library projects as connections on the Application Diagram
- Create class library projects from the Application Diagram
- Create references to class library projects from the Application Diagram
- Synchronize properties between class library projects and their representative applications on the Application Diagram
- Create and use class library applications and references on the System Designer (SD)
Fantastic. We haven’t seen much out of the Architect tools, except for the SDM SDK in quite some time. I’m looking forward to it.
If you have any feedback on these tools, please visit the Architecture & Design forum.